Immigration Law Specialist Franklin Montero has helped many people and companies deal with the complexities of immigration and will continue to do so, especially under the recent changes in the law. The process of obtaining a permanent or temporary visa can be stressful and confusing. There are various grounds for qualifying including; family petitions, employment petitions, asylum and investment petitions. Mr. Montero will explain which might be available to you, a family member or valued employee. If you are facing deportation, there are various defenses you should consider. Few legal issues have been more hotly debated lately than the issue of immigration and how the millions of undocumented aliens should be treated. The legislative inertia in this area has recently resulted in the issuance by President Obama of an Executive Order. As a result there has been a great increase in the need for competent representation in this new climate and legal changes.
If you are facing any criminal charges and are not a citizen of the United States, you might be deported as a result of that arrest and/or conviction. It is of utmost importance that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney to see if your criminal charges will result in your deportation. So if you are an individual or business that needs assistance in obtaining temporary or permanent visas to work in the United States, call the offices of Franklin Montero for a consultation today. He has evening and weekend appointments available to accommodate your schedule.

Family of U.S. Citizens

This page describes how you (a U.S. citizen) may petition for certain family members to receive either a Green Card, a fiancé(e) visa or a K-3/K-4 visa based on your relationship. (If your relative wishes to naturalize or obtain proof of citizenship, see the Citizenship section of USCIS website.)

Table: Relatives for Whom You May Petition

Type of Relative for Whom You May Petition Immigration Benefit Guidance Related Forms
Green Card (permanent residence) How Do I Help My Relative Become a Permanent Resident? (Guide for U.S. Citizens)
  • A fiancé(e) residing outside the United States and children of fiancé(e) under 21
Fiancé(e) visa How Do I Help My Fiance(é) Become a Permanent Resident?
  • Spouse
  • Children of spouse (unmarried and under 21)
K-3/K-4 visa K-3/K-4 visas